Just a quick recipe for tonight! I was craving Chipotle tonight, so I decided to make their corn salsa. I have never made it before and didn’t look up a recipe. I just threw in what I thought would go in it and it tasted precisely likes theirs. I didn’t measure anything, but I’ll do my best.
What you’ll need:
- 1 package of frozen sweet corn
- About 1/3 of a red onion, minced
- About 1/8 of a jalapeño (I removed almost all of the seeds because you only want subtle heat)
- About 1-2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- About 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- The juice of half a lime
Just mix it all together and adjust to taste. I’m going to use it for taco night and to eat with some tortilla chips…yum!