The title says it all! This recipe is truly the best lemonade I’ve ever had! It’s so easy to make that my 6 & 10 year old made it with ease. It’s a no-fail recipe. Here’s how:
What you’ll need:
- 1.5 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 cups of water (1 cup set aside for simple syrup)
- 1 3/4 cups sugar (give or take, depending on taste)
- In a small saucepan, add 1 cup of your water and your sugar. Bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat and stir making sure the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Set your sugar mixture aside to let cool completely.
- Squeeze all of your lemons until you have about 1.5 cups. It was approximately 1 bag of lemons from the grocery store.
- Place your remaining 7 cups of water in a pitcher and add your lemon juice and sugar mixture.
- Stir and pour over ice.
Enjoy!!! Please be sure to share this blog post and/or video!